The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Senior Secretary (OPS/SS 3)
Job SummaryThe Jamaica Library Service invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the three (3) Senior Secretary positions.
The incumbent will be required to provide administrative/secretarial support to the Senior Director, the Director of Human Resource Management and Administration and Director of Finance.
Minimum Qualification & Experience
- Certificate in Administrative Management – Level 2
- Secretarial training from a recognized institution
- Five CXC/GCE subjects including English Language
- Four years’ experience as a Senior Secretary
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Public Sector policies and procedures
- Proficiency in the use of relevant computer applications
- Good time management skills
Salary Scale: $828, 588.00 to $984,930.00 p.a.