The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Senior Systems Administrator (Network)
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified, responsible and meticulous candidates to fill the position of Senior Systems Administrator (Network) – Level 5.
To co-ordinate, monitor and undertake networking and operating activities as well as to provide technical support for hardware and peripheral equipment used by the Agency in order to maintain the IT systems and environment in a manner that efficiently supports the operations of the Agency.
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc. in Computer Science/ Information Technology with specialisation in Networking, Technology Infrastructure, IT Communications or equivalent qualifications.
- Experience with Cisco Catalyst Switches (Cat 2900, .3500, 3700, 3800, 4500 series)
- Experience with Cisco Routers (800, 900, 1800, 1900, 2900 series)
- Training and/or certification in CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ Training in project management
- Three (3) years’ related working experience.
We thank all applicants, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.