The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryAs an integral part of the Food and Beverage team, a Service Assistant works closely with Waiters to ensure the highest possible levels of service at sea.
Ensuring personalized service to all guests, you will be responsible for preparing mise-en-place for your assigned restaurant, replenishing items when necessary, USPH cleaning of your area, delivering dishes from the galley to restaurant, polishing cutlery and any other F&B duties as necessary.
You will also be involved in the loading of new deliveries onboard as well as luggage duties around embarkation.
Although a junior role within the team, there are fantastic opportunities to grow and develop.
If you would be interested in this junior position, working for the World's Best Small Luxury Cruise Line, you will require:
- A hospitality qualification to include Food & Beverage Service
- 6 months experience working in a good quality restaurant
- Fluent English
- Ability to work well in a team
- All contracts are for 8 months, and involve working every day of the contract.
- Shared Cabin
- All candidates must be 21 years or over.