The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Service Delivery Administrator
Job SummaryThe South-West Regional Health Authority (SWRHA) is pleased to invite suitably qualified persons to forward applications to fill the vacancy of Service Delivery Administrator at the SWRHA.
The Service Delivery Administrator will ensure the quality of service to clients and end users, and ensure that the service levels are achieved. The incumbent will manage the ICT Service Delivery team, taking responsibility for service desk, desktop support and application support. Also, builds services relationships with clients while ensuring quality of services is performed to the agreed SLA.
Required Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- A first degree from an accredited College or University with Major/Minor combination of Computer Sciences and Business.
- Knowledge of ITIL standards, policies and procedures
- ITIL Service Delivery qualification is desirable
- Information Technology Skills, evidence with the pursuit of relevant courses or actual IT experience
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar or related job.
Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago.