The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryManages the Department, to increase focus on business growth, profitability & employee satisfaction. Oversee all activities in the Service Department including customer service, inventory, merchandizing, warranty & repairs.
- Maintains warranty claim processing procedures that permit prompt settlement and the simplification of tracking payments.
- Ensures high quality service and repairs are provided to every customer; maintains a clean, professional environment. ?
- Monitors the flow of work in the Service Department and intervenes as needed to ensure work is accomplished.
- Works with all dealership personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Builds a winning team by recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, evaluating, motivating, and rewarding Service Department employees.
- Has an approachable style; fosters open communication through active listening; maintains an open-door policy.
- Obtain and maintain control of the special tools necessary for the repair and service of the vehicles that the dealership sells.
- Schedules training as necessary to properly repair and service all the vehicles that the dealership sells.
- Assure proper repair order flow to satisfy dealership & business office requirements.
- Answers technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
- Assists in diagnosing vehicle problems.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintains good working relationship with factory(s).