The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Sr. Director of Innovation & Engineering
Job SummaryThe incumbent will lead strategic New Product Development and launch projects working hand in hand with global commercial teams and customers.
- Executive leader accountable for delivering innovation in alignment with company’s global business strategy and financial targets.
- Drives business growth, while ensuring first in class end to end Product Development.
- Provide strategic direction ensuring partnership across a project groups to translate concept design to commercial launches, while ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Ten years’ minimum experience within FDA regulated manufacturing environment.
- Strong experience leading commercial product development projects.
- Technical expertise in New Product Introduction (NPI), Technology Transfers, Process Improvements, with proven CAPEX and P&L leadership accountability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or science is required. Master’s degree/Ph. D is highly preferable.
- Must be willing to travel.