The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryResponsible for the development, implementation and-or administration of company or client employee benefit programs including but not limited to healthcare, flexible spending, & retirement (pension planning).
- Contributes to departmental business plans and priorities by applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety issues
- Sets priorities for team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
- Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
- Directs the operations of a small to mid-sized Benefit Administration department, which manages benefits policies/programs on behalf of plan sponsors.
- Responsible for the management and development of the administration team, implementation of business processes, and final review of complex assignments and/or difficult client issues.
- Manages and builds upon client relationships and may be in a role of development or assisting in the development of new business or expanding upon existing business.
- May manage the financial aspects of the client relationship (billing and invoicing details).
- Completes other duties as assigned.