The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryPanagora Group LLC is seeking a Team Leader for a Mid-term Evaluation of the USAID/Dominican Republic CLIMA project.
Panagora Group LLC is seeking a Team Leader for a Mid-term Evaluation of the USAID/Dominican Republic CLIMA project, comprised of four separate activities aimed at strengthening the resilience of communities to the impacts of climate change in order to reduce insecurity and economic losses caused by the havoc of climate change-induced severe weather events.
To achieve this overall climate change objective, USAID/DR is working with local, national, and regional organizations on information management, land use planning, and implementation of small-scale adaptation actions in selected municipal governments in the Dominican Republic. The evaluation will take place between November and December, 2018, and will require up to 45 days of effort during that period, including three to four weeks of field work in the Dominican Republic.
- A graduate degree (PhD, MA, MSC or similar) in a related field, such as urban and regional planning, municipal management, environmental management, climate change, or other related fields
- At least 10 years of professional experience in designing, managing or evaluating international development programs in the fields of urban and regional planning, municipal management, environmental management or climate change adaptation
- Significant experience as Team Leader of evaluations of donor funded international development programs, especially USAID projects and activities
- Experience evaluating climate change adaptation programs
- Practical skills in the use of mixed methods for evaluations
- Proven experience in managing evaluation teams and analytical and report drafting skills
- Fluent English and Spanish