The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Team Leader/Analytical Services
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Team Leader/Analytical Services.
- MSc./MPhil Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or equivalent
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Certified training in Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001 & ISO/IEC 17025)
- Proficiency in software applications, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook)
- At least five years’ experience in advanced laboratory analysis, with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Business Management.
Manages the daily operations of the Analytical Services Department by ensuring that procedures and methodologies used in the laboratories are consistent with the Council’s Quality Management Standards and other best practices for laboratories.
Duties include strategic planning and directing of all laboratory activities and the effective management of all resources with a focus of achieving long term sustained growth and development of the Analytical Services Department, while meeting the needs of the customers.