The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Technical Supervisor (Building and Grounds)
Job SummaryThe Technical Supervisor, Building and Grounds will be responsible for providing technical support for the delivery of maintenance and contracted services within the Property services Department.
Key functions & Duties:
- Assists the Senior Technician in implementing all maintenance activities.
- Assists in the preparation of work orders, bids, etc.
- Manages the various databases.
- Assists in the monitoring of contractors.
- Assists in the preparation of specifications.
- Liaises closely with Health Facilities to identify maintenance needs.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Senior Property Services Technician or Manager.
Key knowledge, skills and abilities:
- General computer literacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Proficiency in Computer aided Design.
Required Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Civil Engineering Technician Certificate (Construction & Building Trades) and 2 years minimum experience in building and construction or National Craftsman Certificate.
- Certificate in Building Trades with 5 years minimum experience.