The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryTo be responsible for client administration within the Personal Trust Department ensuring optimal service and to assist with any other general projects
What will you do?
- To work with the client handling team to ensure RBC’s clients needs are met to the highest quality and with maximum efficiency.
- Provide accurate administration for trust and company accounts with diversified investment portfolios in accordance with the terms of the governing document (e.g. Trust deed, Memorandum and Articles of Association), the laws of the relevant country and the policies and procedures of the Unit as amended from time to time.
- Ensure team database records are up to date and accurate.
- To add technical expertise to the administration work carried out within the team.
- To supervise and identify the training requirements of junior members of the team; and provide training and guidance where necessary.
- Provide high level contribution to the unit’s management and be a positive and constructive team player.
- Be involved in or lead projects and initiatives from time to time, for all financial administration functions, including but not exclusive of billing, annual return fee payments, AUA reporting and investment performance monitoring.
What do you need to succeed?
- Undergraduate degree or Trust qualification, working towards such, or qualified by experience.
- Possesses a sound knowledge of all aspects of Trust and Company law, Trust Accounting, Investments and International Banking procedures acquired through experience and courses of study e.g. Associate Chartered Institute of Bankers, Canadian Securities Course and The Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners.
- Ensure steps are taken to keep up to date with changes in Trust and Company Law relevant to Cayman and the other jurisdictions which our cases fall under.