The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe videographer will shoot footage and assist in editing. The videographer will accomplish the bulk of the technical tasks related to production and post-production.
He or she will transport, set up, and operate equipment; and assist with staging, set preparation and dressing. The videographer will work closely with the Communication Officer to execute the assignment through to completion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble and operate equipment on location
- Plan, prepare and rehearse scenes
- Creatively frame and capture action
- Must be able to operate and set Sony NX HD Camera when shooting for indoor and outdoor settings.
- Must be open to learning and travelling for long hours