The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe Warehouse Supervisor will initiate improvements in material handling methods, transaction accuracy and efficiency, and working conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Initiate improvements in material handling methods, transaction accuracy and efficiency, and working conditions.
- Plan and direct the shipping, inventory control and receiving functions to ensure economical and efficient movement of inbound and outbound materials.
- Provide leadership, direction, and support career development to associates.
- Ensure adherence to all customer inventory, value added services, storage and delivery requirements.
- Ensures service delivery is flawless in execution and achievement of customer service metrics, directs warehouse workers.
- Ensures continuous process improvement
- Manages inventory quality and accuracy assurance program.
- Coordinates physical inventory process and cycle counts.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of warehouse, including receiving and transfers.
- Lead and develop warehouse team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Manage daily plan to exceed expectations for productivity and accuracy.
- Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment.
- Responsible for achieving established customer order fill rates. Identify opportunities to satisfy customers.
- Manage client reports and document organization.
- Put orders into the system.
- Provide support to other departments.
- Any other related responsibility assigned.
- BBA or BS
- Must possess suitable business acumen, conduct deep dives into and understand the impact of P&L profitability by customer.
- Expert skill level using Excel, MS Word, Power Point, Outlook and the Internet.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to successfully communicate-both verbally and in writing, with internal and external customers.
- Ability to follow through and provide excellent customer service.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task.
- Must demonstrate sound business judgement and decision-making skills.
- At least 3 years in a similar position.