The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe Wedding Coordinator ensures the successful planning, organization and coordination of all social events, weddings and related activities for each group assigned by the Catering Manager or Director of Sales and Marketing.
- High school graduate.
- College Degree in related field preferred.
- At least two (2) years previous hospitality Sales and Conference Services experience required at a property of similar size and quality.
- Computer literate, knowledge of Delphi System preferred.
- Must have excellent English and Spanish communications skills (read, speak, write). Able to persuade, influence and sell to the guests.
- Excellent customer service and people skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including rotating shifts, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.