The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
WFM Senior Manager
Job SummaryWe are a Joy-at-Work Organization where our team looks forward to coming to another family daily and to that next day at work. It is more than just a paycheck. It is about experiencing purpose through your work journey with us.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
- Provides management and direction to WFM Analysts and the management personnel assigned to these teams to include hiring, training, scheduling, setting of goals, prioritization of work, performance reviews, etc.
- Responsible for the team’s defined objectives as required by client and internal leadership by providing motivation and building high-performing teams.
- Identifying areas of opportunity and implementing innovative solutions to maximize efficiency.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and WFM liaison for specific programs and coordinates with operations, account management and executive leadership. This coordination ensures that goals are meaningful and realistic and that evidence of current challenges is available and disseminated to all.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by Vice President, Workforce Management.
- College degree (business, math, statistics) or comparable work experience required.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Must be proficient with Excel and have a strong working knowledge of Windows based programs.
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt and excel as a team player in a fast-paced and change-oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide leadership, direction, motivation and build high performing teams.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for the performance of others.
- Demonstrates competency in dealing with all levels of employees and management.
- 5+ years experience in a large inbound multi-site contact center preferred.
- 3+ years experience performing forecasting, scheduling and intra-day staff management functions in a multi-site inbound contact center preferred.
- Experience with Workforce Management software (Blue Pumpkin, WFM, IEX, etc.) required.
- Experience with Avaya CMS or comparable systems required.
You may also apply online at Teleperformance.com.